• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday Terminator

The Terminator

Cyburbian
My physical body enters its 28th year today. Only 8 more till my SUPER SWEET 36*!!!

4/15/07 I did nothing for my 16th Birthday, I was “too punk” to have a big party and boys dont get sweet sixteen’s so.....

4/15/17: Sweet 26 was lovely, family dinner at one of my all time favorite Bronx American-Italian (not Italian Italian, theres a big difference) restaurants (RIP Louis Seafood). It was the last birthday mia nonna was alive to come out for and was a great memory. That being said, my Sweet 26 wasn’t “super” and I didnt want it to be.

But for my Sweet 36.....it has to be SUPER! All me friends, family and * Everyone* on Cyburbia will be invited (yes even you Veloise!) and I will rent out Casa del Popolo in Montréal for the celebration. There will be 3-4 bands followed by an all night 80s Synthpop only RAVE. Mark down 4/15/27 on your calenders!!!

Hink

OH....IO
Happy Birthday! Enjoy being in your 20's. Speaking of, my left calf hurts. Probably the 30's getting me. ;)

terraplnr

Cyburbian
My physical body enters its 28th year today. Only 8 more till my SUPER SWEET 36*!!!

4/15/07 I did nothing for my 16th Birthday, I was “too punk” to have a big party and boys dont get sweet sixteen’s so.....

4/15/17: Sweet 26 was lovely, family dinner at one of my all time favorite Bronx American-Italian (not Italian Italian, theres a big difference) restaurants (RIP Louis Seafood). It was the last birthday mia nonna was alive to come out for and was a great memory. That being said, my Sweet 26 wasn’t “super” and I didnt want it to be.

But for my Sweet 36.....it has to be SUPER! All me friends, family and * Everyone* on Cyburbia will be invited (yes even you Veloise!) and I will rent out Casa del Popolo in Montréal for the celebration. There will be 3-4 bands followed by an all night 80s Synthpop only RAVE. Mark down 4/15/27 on your calenders!!!
Yeah!!!

And happy birthday!

DVD

Cyburbian
Happy birthday!! You will know when you get old. Your music will no longer be punk and it will get played on the oldies station.

The Terminator

Cyburbian
Happy birthday!! You will know when you get old. Your music will no longer be punk and it will get played on the oldies station.
Hahahahaha. Pre-Hardcore ‘77 first wave punk and some 90s Pop Punk already is!! The Clash, The Ramones, ‘77 era Talking Heads, Sex Pistols, Green Day and sometimes the Damned do get played on Q104.3 and to a lesser degree CBS FM 101.1 regularly! The more well known acts, I wouldn’t expect to hear THE GERMS or GAUZE on the oldies stations ever. But in 5-10 years they’ll probably be playing Blink 182!

Merci à tous pour les félicitations! 30 is coming around the bend. I am already thinking about what kind of Volvo I want to buy to celebrate it!

Allot of my friends were born in ‘88-‘89 and Ive been attending waves of 30th parties the past year. Some of them freak out, others embrace it. Me, itll just be another decade done - although a West Coast 240 buy and trip to Sweden would be nice to mark it! I better be in Law School and/or have opened my own Volvo restorstion, importation and classic Car consulting business by than!

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Hahahahaha. Pre-Hardcore ‘77 first wave punk and some 90s Pop Punk already is!! The Clash, The Ramones, ‘77 era Talking Heads, Sex Pistols, Green Day and sometimes the Damned do get played on Q104.3 and to a lesser degree CBS FM 101.1 regularly! The more well known acts, I wouldn’t expect to hear THE GERMS or GAUZE on the oldies stations ever. But in 5-10 years they’ll probably be playing Blink 182!

Merci à tous pour les félicitations! 30 is coming around the bend. I am already thinking about what kind of Volvo I want to buy to celebrate it!

Allot of my friends were born in ‘88-‘89 and Ive been attending waves of 30th parties the past year. Some of them freak out, others embrace it. Me, itll just be another decade done - although a West Coast 240 buy and trip to Sweden would be nice to mark it! I better be in Law School and/or have opened my own Volvo restorstion, importation and classic Car consulting business by than!
A day will come when you'll be walking through a store and hear a muzak version of "Kill the Poor" or "God Save the Queen" piped in. Only then will you realize you have become "old"