• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday Tex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tex, you're all of, what, 15 now? kidding. happy birthday girl! another friday birthday! lucky.

biscuit

Cyburbian
A Friday Birthday. It doesn't get any better. I hope you're not at work today. If so I think lunch would be the perfect time to leave and start celebrating.

Have a good one!

donk

Cyburbian
I have to post this happy birthday to keep ahead of my arch rival for posting superiority.

Seriously, happy birthday and have a good weekend.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday fellow Aries :)

And all of these guys wish you a happy birthday too...

Habanero

Cyburbian
God, I love those men! Oh, and you never ask a ladies age, Kel.:). but since I'm not the most lady-like.. I'm 24!!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Happy Birthday Ash....guess we'll have to forgive you for not showing up in Denver! ;)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Happy birthday! Get some of that office birthday cake and then leave work early. It is a Friday, after all.

Habanero

Cyburbian
And it's a good birthday. I'm full of cheesecake, krispy kreme doughnuts, a big hamburger from Friday's, and now I got flowers. (notice the messy desk, I'm even working on my birthday)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
TexasPlanner said:
yeah.. and that's also a WINDOW... :( I don't have a window... :(
I have a window but it begins eight feet off the floor. :( I can't see out of them even though they line two walls, except for over the fireplace. Fortunately, nobody can see in to see my messy desk, credenza, bookshelves, and conference table.

Status
Not open for further replies.