• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, built environment shapers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account, or use your email address.

Happy birthday, the north omaha star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
May the coming year be as great as the St. Louis Cardinals season!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
:8: Happy Birthday to The North Omaha Star :8:

According to the calendar this is a big "0" birthday. :-0

Happy B-Day!! :) Have you gotten married yet? You and your beloved planned on getting married in the islands, right?

JNA said:
:8: Happy Birthday to The North Omaha Star :8:

According to the calendar this is a big "0" birthday. :-0

Yep, this is the big 30 birthday! :-| :-D :-| A lot of things are happening right now. The Mrs...Star and I have made it official. :D We got married in Jamaica, a week and half ago. I'll try and post pictures this weekend. Also, the wonderful City of Baltimore released the house that I have an option on from its inventory, so I can buy it, once it's been rehabbed. :-D :-D

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Well, we've got almost the same birthday :p

Happy birthday North Omaha Star! And also, congrats on the wedding! :)

I hope you're having a good one!

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
the north omaha star said:
The Mrs...Star and I have made it official. :D We got married in Jamaica, a week and half ago. I'll try and post pictures this weekend. Also, the wonderful City of Baltimore released the house that I have an option on from its inventory, so I can buy it, once it's been rehabbed. :-D :-D
Congratulations on your nuptials and the house! Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.