• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday Tide

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy Birthday @Tide!

42 is a stellar number as it's the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything"

Also congratulations on incoming children to your otherwise restful life!

Stick around as we miss you here!

DVD

Cyburbian
Happy birthday! And congrats on the twins. Sorry to hear you will have no spare time for the rest of your life, but TWINS!

Planit

Cyburbian
Congrats on yet another year!

I see you've been using your time wisely:p

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Happy Birthday !

Remember the Birthday on Friday (AKA RJ Rule) - RJ for the day making it a 3-day weekend.

Tide

Cyburbian
Thanks all. Yes fly byes is about all the time I have for these days, when your community is adding 3,600 people per year and your county is only 200,000 large it's busy to say the least.

Yes - we are on twin watch 2020. Mom is getting miserable but is only at week 29 so they need to cook just a little more. I'm the head of our Census committee so I'm hoping for some Census babies I can count. We have 4 boys and the twins are a girl with a bonus boy. Ellie and Everett are their names.

Yeah, 42 - nothing too special for many more years just trying to keep the lbs. off and keep up with the kids' busy schedules.

Tide

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday !

Remember the Birthday on Friday (AKA RJ Rule) - RJ for the day making it a 3-day weekend.
I wish - but we had to shoot a Spanish language Census commercial here Friday, but that was a really rewarding experience.

terraplnr

Cyburbian
Thanks all. Yes fly byes is about all the time I have for these days, when your community is adding 3,600 people per year and your county is only 200,000 large it's busy to say the least.

Yes - we are on twin watch 2020. Mom is getting miserable but is only at week 29 so they need to cook just a little more. I'm the head of our Census committee so I'm hoping for some Census babies I can count. We have 4 boys and the twins are a girl with a bonus boy. Ellie and Everett are their names.

Yeah, 42 - nothing too special for many more years just trying to keep the lbs. off and keep up with the kids' busy schedules.
Congrats!! Everett is my youngest's name - great name.