• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday to Biscuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
God I feel old all of a sudden. Happy b-day buddy.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Early b-day? or is it just because for JNL today is tomorrow?

anyways... Happy Birthday Biscuit! :)

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
you're only 26? Wow! I thought I was the youngest. I'm 25. Anyone else here a young'n'?

biscuit

Cyburbian
Thanks Guys. :)

It's just another subdued birthday. There will be no office cake for me today today since they only celebrate the milestone birthdays here. But on a happier note, I will be going out for birthday beers, which has been known to turn into birthday shots, so I may get a late start to my day tomorrow.

Chet, there's no reason to feel old. I never thought of 26 as being that young until I started working here where I'm the youngest employee in my department by 4 years and the youngest in my division by about 25 years. So the reason no one has wished me a happy birthday yet isn't because they don't like me...it's because they all resent me. ;)

Thanks again. I'll drink a bourbon tonight for my Cyburbia hommies.

Status
Not open for further replies.