• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday tsc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Well, since nobody else did a thread.. I'll be the first one to wish you a happy birthday!
Congrats! :)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday to ya! :b:
Too bad it's not warm enough to spend your day on the boat.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Happy Birthday. :b: :-b

Sorry for not starting this thread on a friday so more of your fellow cyburbianites
could send you B-day greetings, well wishes, and other comments.

tsc

Cyburbian
Why thank-you! It was a good day... german restaurant with good beer in a stein!

Sad to say... the boat is being covered with some more white stuff today. She is still wrapped in a tarp...but on a bright side, we are considering a permenant home for her on the 6th "great lake"

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Guess that's what happens when you have a weekend b-day - they're aren't many people around to notice here! Glad to hear you had a good one.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
michaelskis said:
happy happy happy happy happy birthday
[ot]... and that, folks, is the 100,000th post in the Cyburbia Forums![/ot]

Attachments

JNL

Cyburbian
Dan said:
Woohoo! Congrats Dan for getting us there and congrats michaelskis for partaking in the historic moment! :)

And, hope you had a very Happy Birthday tsc!

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Dan said:
I would like to thank TSC for being born, and to Mr. _________ for parking on his front lawn so it took an extra 5 min to send out a violation notice, oh and I would like to thank Dan... for creating the most interactive planning web site! I was just hoping that I could be in the clube so I could feel like I was part of a web site (or just something to show for all my goofing off I do when I should be reviewing the Zoning Code)

once again, Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday from me to you!

SGB

Cyburbian
Happy belated b-day, tsc!

It's still snowing in your home territory, too.

Plannerbabs

Cyburbian
Happy happy birthday, hope the weather improves soon so you and the boat can get out on the lake!

Status
Not open for further replies.