• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday Veloise

Fat Cat

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday and wish you many more:)
P.S. Confidentially I heard through the grapevine that this Not a good day for bike ride:)

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Happy Birthday and wish you many more:)
P.S. Confidentially I heard through the grapevine that this Not a good day for bike ride:)
I don't know how much she's getting but we got ~4" so far

Veloise

Cyburbian
Thanks all!

It's been an okay day. I was dreading thinking about my brother -- bought myself a b-day card ("Every guy should be so lucky to have a sister like you. You're the best."). Despite having some offers of socializing and dinner out, I wanted to coast along in solitude.

The Battle Creek event organizers had called for a meeting, so I got a pleasant drive there, an winter warm-up to practice my skills. We had a good meeting, lots of moving parts settled.
Took myself out to the restaurant located in the former train station, and on the way home swung by my NYEve venue for reconnaissance. (Electrical outlets, loading zones, hand carts matter.)
Came home to find that a bazillion participants on the 19thC sewing group have :up: the pic of my Civil War ballgown, so I was forced to take a couple more pics of my mad pattern-matching skills. And 148 friends have posted on FB, four from LinkedIn... but who's counting?!?