• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Dyngus Day

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
I saw the squirt guns and the pussywillows this money on the top of the page and I thought why am I here? I should have the day off to crack open a Genny. I better watch out so I don't get whacked by der pussywillows;)

el Guapo

Capitalist
More about this grand holiday please. But you best not be trying to replace Festivis (the holiday for the rest of us) if you know what is good for you! ;)

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
You know, Rumpy, the more galant lads use cologne instead of water in their squirt guns. Surely this puts your mind to working . . . ;-)

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
el Guapo said:
More about this grand holiday please. But you best not be trying to replace Festivis (the holiday for the rest of us) if you know what is good for you! ;)
Its a Polish holiday here,Dan can fill you in more about this grand holiday, get your keilbosa and pierogies boiling.;)

There is no way I would even try to replace Festivis for the rest of us, that's what I celebrated yesterday;)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
el Guapo said:
More about this grand holiday please.
You not know about dat der Dyngus Day der, gutdemmit? What the hell wrong wit you der?