• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Holidays to All!!!

Earl Finkler

Cyburbian
Very warm holiday greetings to all on this planners board, including Perry, who has been such an inspiration to many of us through the years, and Dan who does such great work on this site.
Let's hope for true world peace, and tons of planning opportunities, as well as lots of good music, thru 2004!
(and maybe another chance for the Chicago Cubs??)
Earl

Perry Norton

Cyburbian Emeritus
And a very happy new year to you too.
We should all be better at posting messages
to the forums. I've been especially slack
the last couple of months but I will
determine to do better, ESPECIALLY to spell
out the Good Will to writers such as you.
Year 2004 has got to be better, despite
what the gov't insists on. Cheers, old buddy.

Perry

Earl Finkler

Cyburbian
Thanks for inspiring this site Perry and yes, we all hope and pray that 2004 will be a good year. As planners, we tend to look ahead and see both problems and opportunities. But as a Chicago Cubs fan, I sometimes look ahead and see yet one more meltdown. Wish I was there with you Perry in Arizona for the start of baseball spring training, including the Cubs in Mesa.
Hey Hey
Earl