• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

el Guapo

Capitalist
Just a quick note to remind you to remember to pick some extra coolwhip, and have a great Thanksgiving day! :b:

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Just think of the amount of work the Canadians will get done with out us Americans around.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Oh nos! A low activity day in Cyburbia! That means I should do something productive instead?
Happy Turkey day Yankees! ;)

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I sit here munching my cheese sandwich, and I'm thinking "no, I'm not jealous at all. Not one little bit".

*lucky buggers*

Happy late Thanksgiving, eh?

SGB

Cyburbian
As I sit her at my 'rents house with the smell of roasting turkey wafting through the air, I can't help but think......

Happy Thanksgiving, Cyburbanites!

Rem

Cyburbian
Said this elsewhere (wrong thread sorry) - but happy Thanksgiving Cyburbanites. I think we all deserve some cheer in our lives.:b:

biscuit

Cyburbian
Gobble, gobble.... Buuuurp!

Just finished off a HUGE dinner (man, can the future mom-in-law cook!) and we're working on our second big bottle of Pinot Grigio (sic.) - goes well with the turkey. Mmmmmm...
We've a fire going in the fireplace and I think I'm in need of a second peice of that homemade sweet potato pie.

I hope everyone else had an equally great day!

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
As of a week ago, I had lost 50 pounds since beginning my weight loss program...but I am definitely off program today.

I'm thankful (wipe away wistful tear) for the Cyburbia community and the wonderful folks that participate. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Oh the enzymes knocked me out for hours.... yesterday and today.