• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

has this ite been hacked b7y the DPRK or what?

Runner

Cyburbian
Dan is just expressing one last memory of DPRK before it disappears in a white pinnacle...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
All the policies of the DPRK government are based on the Juche idea which regards man as most valuable and makes everything serve him.

The DPRK will continue to strengthen the people-centered system chosen and liked by the people.

The DPRK will respect the international conventions on human rights and pursue the relevant dialogue and cooperation on this principle and in that direction.

The DPRK will in the future, too, positively contribute to the international cooperation in order to guarantee the people genuine rights.

The Irish One

I saw this and why I didn't post, I thought it was overkill, but now that I know minnie leader runs the site nothing could be overkill

Too much of everything is just enough!