• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Have a wonderful Holiday everyone

boiker

Cyburbian
Even if your not religious, enjoy the "holiday" this weekend. For the lucky ones, like me, enjoy the 3-day weekend!

Less than 1 week till I get my house has me feeling fine ! :8: :8:

Happy Easter.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
What? Easter a religious holiday? So it's not a holiday to celebrate the comming of the Easter bunny?

Happy holidays to all, and for the religious ones, I won't mention anything about the "strange" coincidence that lots of religious holidays turn into commercial days B-).

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Thank you, and happy holiday to ya'll, too. I must work Good Friday; my only reprieve is my son's soccer league doesn't play this weekend, so I can indulge my pursuit of sun. Hello, beach! :)

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
I would have had a happy holiday, but the Jehovah Witnesses outside told me the man is keeping me down and the governments of the world are oppressing people everywhere. There is only one man you must follow and that's Jesus Christ. All the holidays are Pegan, blah blah blah. I told them I had to leave because I would be late for work for the man.

Happy Festivas ;-)

SGB

Cyburbian
JNA said:
Wonderful 3 day weekend to y'all. :)
What is this 3 day weekend you speak of?

Hope everyone has a happy (insert religious or pagan celebration of choice here).

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Happy Easter

(I get to spend more time than normal in Church)

But will be going to E. Lansing today when I get done with work at noon to hang out with friends!

Budgie

Cyburbian
The Easter with family part will be great. The signing of divorce papers on Monday will not be fun.

Tom R

Cyburbian
Easter

We started a new Easter tradition in my family. All of us over 50 hide their own Easter eggs and then go outside and try to find them. I found most of mine. :-\