• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.
  • On Thursday night (2/21), I did something I probably shouldn't have with the server. I lost about 90 posts and three new users in the process. If you registered on Thursday, please re-register. If you posted on Thursday, maybe post twice as much on Friday? Again, I apologize. :(

Helipads at medical centers/hospitals

jspence

Does anyone have any standards that have been used effectively to evaluate proposals to site helipads at existing medical centers? I am looking for things such as noise levels, setbacks, height requirements etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am writing from the East Coast (Maine) but any standards would be helpful

mike gurnee

Cyburbian
Such items do exist. When I tried to work with this issue in a small community, I found it much easier to let someone else figure it out. FAA, local emergengy preparedness office, police and fire. Let others figure it out if you can.