• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 Hello again

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
Hi everyone,

Have you all been okay since my disappearance? I thought that I'd give an official explanation:

I've been having a hard time at work for the last few months and a close friend died quite recently (just over a month), so I haven't been feeling too great recently. Anyway, I'm now on leave and will hopefully be able to catch up with you all!

Thanks for waiting,

Jo

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Welcome back

Don't know ya, heck don't know anyone personally on Cyburbia but welcome back anyways. There have been some pretty light hearted and funny threads lately so maybe you can get some cheap laughs and it will up lift your spirits a bit.

jmf

Cyburbian
Welcome back Journeymouse,

You have been missed. I hope Cyburbia can bring a bit of cheer to things.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Welcome back, Journey Mouse! We were getting worried about you....

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Welcome back Jo....hope everything is getting better for you!

Jo, we really did miss you. Sorry about your tough time lately, but we're all happy to have you back!

Kel

nerudite

Cyburbian
Welcome back! We all really did miss you... hope you feel better (and hope we can help!)