• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hello Everyone!

Stalds

Hey everyone.! I stumbled upon this site during one of my many late-night internet searches in hopes of finding something remotely interesting. Well I did.! Anyway, I'm originally from Whitby, Ontario, but i'm currently finishing up my 3rd year in Honors Planning at the University of Waterloo (Thats in Southwestern Ontario for all those not familiar with Canada) I work as a Junior Planner during the summer at a Municipality just east of Toronto, and love every minute of it! And is there is any other students here, and/or people from nearby areas..?

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Yee-haw, eh?

Another Canuck joins the forum! Welcome to Cyburbia, Stalds...

I graduated from the University of Waterloo (Ontario - not Iowa, Giff) in 1996 with a degree in Planning and after kicking around various places for the past five years, I'm now working in Toronto, just down the road (sorry, GO line) from you.

planasaurus

Cyburbian
Hi Stalds,

Welcome. I think that you will find that we love Canadians around here. And yes, there are many students.