• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hello From CA

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Hello from upstate New York! My wife is a 100% authentic 1980s Valley Girl from Tarzana, so I have a soft spot for Southern California. :ca:

DVD

Cyburbian
Hello from Arizona! Tell us some pointless things about yourself - other than where you actually work to protect the guilty. ;)

Hello everyone I am from sunny California. Iam an urban sustainability planner, writer, and podcaster. I play the saxophone 🎷, and I am a middle child lol.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings from the Hoosier State, just below the Mighty Falls of the Ohio, hard on the north coast of the majestic Ohio River, a little west of the city named for Louis XIV.

I should have listened to my first music instructor and played reeded instruments, but I'd already fallen for the seductive charms of the French horn. Alas, she broke my heart.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Greeting from a Northern California native tranplanted to the Florida Panhandle. :ca: :wine:

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Welcome from :mi:. Former occupant of 29 Palms.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome form another Hoosier along the northshore of the Ohio River.

One side of family is 5 generations Californians.

Top Bottom