• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hello from Denver!

aengus23

Hello planners. Just wanted to say hi. Who's planning on coming to Denver in April '03?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Definite Yes!

Welcome to Cyburbia - and I look forward to the visit next year!

I'll be there, one way or the other.

Welcome to Cyburbia - a great place to waste billable hours! :) Although, it IS work related (in a roundabout sort of way).

Jeff

Cyburbian
Now that we're talking about a big 'ol sushi shin dig, how could I miss it?

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Hmmm...sushi in Denver? Maybe I should time the annual railfanning trip to take in Denver in April. Be a bit of stretch, but it might be doable...

el Guapo

Capitalist
TP,
Sure you can get a visa? I may have accidentally emailed Immigration and mentioned you slightly. ;)

Payback for thinking I was posing as Mugbub!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Welcome aboard!

I still have the keys to my old house. I wonder if they still work ...

In any case, I'll be back in Denver next April. My dogs might be there, too. If that's the case, I'll be camping out at the Hotel Monaco.

BTW, fellow Cyburbanites, stay away from Sushi Den. Average sushi, but an overblown reputation because of the gorgeous crowd that hangs out there. Get the burger at My Brother's Bar instead.

Cyburbia's second annual Drink n' Sprawl will be at Falling Rock. When ... I don't know.

Dan (grizzled Saudi Aurora vet)