Hello from Ontario, Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zosk

Hi everyone, I've been lurking but just got my acceptance from McGill and from Queens for their Master of (Urban) Planning programs! I'm super excited.

3 years after I did my bachelors in engineering from McGill, I'm going back to school so that'll be a change. Still confused which one to go to - gotta decide in 2 weeks. Also, if anyone has any tips before starting school hit me!

Looking forward to more lurking but also more participating :)

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Hi everyone, I've been lurking but just got my acceptance from McGill and from Queens for their Master of (Urban) Planning programs! I'm super excited.

3 years after I did my bachelors in engineering from McGill, I'm going back to school so that'll be a change. Still confused which one to go to - gotta decide in 2 weeks. Also, if anyone has any tips before starting school hit me!

Looking forward to more lurking but also more participating :)
Welcom aboard Zosk!
What do Canadians call 'regular' bacon? I know what Americans call 'Canadian bacon' is called 'back bacon' where you're at, but what do you call those fatty strips of bacon at the grocery store?

Zosk

Thanks guys!

Welcom aboard Zosk!
What do Canadians call 'regular' bacon? I know what Americans call 'Canadian bacon' is called 'back bacon' where you're at, but what do you call those fatty strips of bacon at the grocery store?
You know what? I've never, ever thought about it. Bacon to me is just... bacon. It always has just existed in my life. Deliciously so.

The One

Cyburbian
Hey

Howdy from the dirtiest, most filthy place in California (No not Van Nuys).

Enjoy your visit....and I may need to claim asylum on your couch.8-!

Hello from :texas:! My tip for grad school - if you don't already have a job in the field, get and keep an internship!

Zosk

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the tips. The program I'll be doing requires both an internship in the summer between the academic years AND a research project.

Also. You'd all be welcome to crash on my couch in Montreal! It's beautiful here.

Status
Not open for further replies.