• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 Hello From Selangor State, MALAYSIA

Hello.. just want to intoduce myself. My name is naZli a.ka LeCk from JPBD SELANGOR (Selangor State Planning Dept.), MALAYSIA. Just finished my study BAch. In Town and Regional Planning.

Nice to meet you all here..PLANERS!!!!! ;-)

LeCk

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Welcome from Chicago, IL. The birthplace of modern architecture.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Welcome LeCk!

I wont be stopping if i start praising Malaysia. So i better just say that Im pretty impressed from what I saw in my last trip( 7 days in KL).
Join in into the Asia-Oceania group{ presently dominated by Aussies and Kiwis ;-) }
I hope you are able to post some pics( I havent still btw) of some of the beautiful spots in your country.

HAve a great time on cyburbia- THE forum-from townplanning to dating :)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Welcome LeCk from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
Post early and post often.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings and welcome from mile 609 of the mighty Ohio River.

Plannerbabs

Cyburbian
Greetings from yet another Hoosier (although a few hundred miles north of the previous two) who's confused about time.

Rem

Cyburbian
Hello and welcome LeCk. Selangor is known in Australia as the home of great pewter.