• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hello from the Glass City

nestdan

Hi from Toledo. I'm new to this sight. I have some pictures of the skyscrapers in Toledo that I would like to post. How do I do this?

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Howdy, and welcome to cyburbia.

You can post pics a couple of ways.

1. Use the Gallery feature and post them directly there. Then, if you want to start a discussion on Toledo, link a post to your gallery pics.

2. Post directly into the "Cities and Places" forum. Not really recommended if you have a ton of pictures. Use the "add attachment" function.

I think there is a better description of the do's and don'ts of posting pics in the "Forum Issues" forum.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome to to our nut ward :)

Feel free to share your knowlage and have a few laughs with the rest of us.

Planner Girl

BKM

Cyburbian
Welcome, Nestdan. I grew up in Fort Wayne, Indiana. One of our big family weekend trips was the Toledo Zoo.

There are a couple of others from the area (currently or ex).

el Guapo

Capitalist
Welcome - Please make yourself at home and tell us about Toledo and whatever else is on your mind.

donk

Cyburbian
howdy,

my only toledo knowledge is visiting a bar downtown to see the Hip and ending up knee deep in beer cans on the floor of the bar. They then kicked everyone out of the bar and no cabs would take us back to our hotel.
It was an experience.

Do you know Perrysburg very well? At my former job, we worked endlessly on a comprehensive plan update for that town.