• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hello Out There From HomeworkLand!

ebeech121

Cyburbian
Just wanted to tell everyone that I am doing fine and no one has seen me on here because of two words: Homework Hell.

I'm loaded down and feelin dirty :(

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Hi... I will be getting back into homework next winter when I start workin on my masters

ebeech121

Cyburbian
ooo00000oooo

michaelskis said:
Hi... I will be getting back into homework next winter when I start workin on my masters
Good luck!! I'll be heading that way soon myself.

sisterceleste

Cyburbian
Don't leave graduate school without finishing your thesis...I went to work and had to finish my thesis while working. Real drag....cut into weekend partying which is the only reward for working 5 days a week when you are in your 20s.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
sisterceleste said:
Don't leave graduate school without finishing your thesis...I went to work and had to finish my thesis while working. Real drag....cut into weekend partying which is the only reward for working 5 days a week when you are in your 20s.
I'm doing the thesis while working. Been trying to put the 10 hr days in to have fridays off. What is this partying you speak of, stuck on this thesis as well as on the weekends (although it hasn't cut into the vitamin A).;) One month to go. Lock and load.