• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hello!

Jasonhouse

Hi. I'm obviously new to the forum. The admin here occasionally visits a site I moderate (World Skyscraper Forums), so I figured I better check out his forum, and see how things are. It certainly looks like a nice place, and I look forward to learning as much as I can.

Oh God jasonhouse, i just cannot escape you!

As you can see, this is jada and I stole City God's moniker as I find it suits me much better!

Ive also seen Goonsta here somewhere.

Nope, youre not the 4th... as I have seen already, CityGod5 posts here as Jack in the Box, and JivecitySTL posts here.

All I need to figure out is who you are!:)

SouthSideSlayer

Cyburbian
grimmy5. Need to get rid of that screenname. it sucks.

Yeah, I forgot about Jack and Jive, I've seen posts of them here...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Invade all you want. There's plenty of room!

Besides, these boards are addicting. I used to be a Usenet geek in days of old; now, it's The Straight Dope. World Skyscraper Forums, Skyscraper Page, and ... well, since I hacked one of the Sun workstations in grad school back in '94, this place. :)

Dan (aka Cyburbia)