• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

hello

tsc

Cyburbian
Hi,
I have been in planning for over 14 years... and have narrowed my niche to GIS (ArcMap/ArcInfo) planning and work Westchester County, NY. I spent years in Land Use planning ion upstate NY... and was worn out from people yelling at me... telling me I was a communist, a dictator...... etc.

Now I am happy to just interact with my pc.. .and other planners!

TS - glad to have you aboard - always happy to have more estrogen types on the boards. I used to do GIS for a firm that did the Rte 202/35/6 corridor study in Westchester - you guys have such a great county wide system.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
North Korea, China, Cuba and Upstate New York - all run by Communist dictators. Who would have guessed? Welcome to Cyburbia, Land of the Proletariate.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Welcome and join in the discussions

Welcome to Cyburbia and keep an eye out for a cherry 1993 Volvo 245 for me. I hear Westchester is a hot bed of Volvo activity.

Decay B

TS welcome

TS - ok, I'm not a "real" developer, as in the picture. I apologize on behalf of all those NY troglodytes that don't understand that Euclidian zoning is the small price we pay for the minimal level of community living we have. They don't understand the tragedy of the commons that would result without folks like you.

- decay b