• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan

Hi, im a student of architecture and its my third year yet at NCA, Lahore.
there is an msn group which i think you should visite it work as a base for gathering all the students of archi on one platform and addresses matters related to Restoration and preservation of our architectural monuments dating way back the pre British era in Pakistan.
Also for keeping each other inform of architectural news and projects currently taking place any where in the world
students or people intrested are invited to join and think and act togather as a team for the benefit of our civilization.
Thank You!

http://groups.msn.com/architectsnca/home.htm

Hassan

Jen

Cyburbian
Hello Hassan and thanks for posting.

Good Luck in your studies!

Jeff

Cyburbian
What's up...

I feel like I say hello to someone new every day and then never hear from them again. Maybe that's a hint???

DA Monkey

Cyburbian
Mike DeVuono said:
What's up...

I feel like I say hello to someone new every day and then never hear from them again. Maybe that's a hint???
Poor baby :*( I keep forgetting that planners are such a sensitive lot, perhaps its because we are sooo understanding.

Nevertheless, rest assured that we always read and enjoy your comments even if we dont keep in contact. :D

Hassan

back here i m~!

hi there everybody! its been a while since i replied to this thread but since i have graduated now and i thought i should let you guys know!
anyways take care and thanks for your warm wishes back than;)

Budgie

Cyburbian
WOH, where the heck have you been my friend. Give us the full meal deal - the whole scope. Welcome back to the disfunctional family that is Cyburbia.

Hassan

been away but have been too close 2architecture:)

hi there!! well:) i have been too busy workin and studying :-$ , this thesis of mine took a lote of time:S it was titled "the invigoration of fortress" which i too discussed here on cyburbia in that category of thesis discussions. anyway dont forget to look at the new and improved look of my college alumani archi dept forum at http://www.architectsnca.tk

thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.