• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hello

TURaj

Hi im new to the Board, im 21, from philadelphia and i go to Temple University, im in here to see what kind of views others have on the world in general.

ADIOS

tsc

Cyburbian
welcome.... to the world as seen through planner-colored glasses....

SGB

Cyburbian
Welcome from one of the seemingly dwindling number of none mid-westerners on the forums.

Post early. Post often. Read, contribute & learn from our wide range of experiences and opinions.

[Damn. I sound like an academic. No more coffee for me today!]

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
just to dispute the zoning goddess' thought on us always capitalizing (more like capitalizing on not doing work), welcome.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Move west. Cyburbia is under represented in the great lakes states. :)

Welcome to the board, and dont be shy.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Welcome and Make A Wish, from the gateway to the South.

rwaltermyer

Temple...eh? Undergrad or Grad? I'm studying at West Chester U. I'm looking into Temple's Grad program (AICP accredited) for Planning...

Any thoughts on the program?

Before someone says "why not go to Penn?!" Thank you. I know its a good program. But I'm weighing my options elsewhere in the Philly area.