• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.
  • On Thursday night (2/21), I did something I probably shouldn't have with the server. I lost about 90 posts and three new users in the process. If you registered on Thursday, please re-register. If you posted on Thursday, maybe post twice as much on Friday? Again, I apologize. :(

Help! I can't log in :(

SAC

Super Amputee Cat here. I don't know what happened, everything has changed. When I tried to log in under my regular account in Chrome, it stated 'You have been banned for providing the wrong, e-mail"

BANNED? It would not let me do a second log in attempt. I then got out of cyburbia and retyped it, and that same message came up instantly.

I then tried it in Explorer and the same thing happened when I typed in my E-mail instead of Username, so I had to re-register with a new e-mail and handle. Plus I had to click on those stupid pics of cars and traffic lights to verify that I was not a robot.

And what happened to all the AVs? All I see is the first letter for everyone's username. I see this annoying crap on You-Tube and hotmail. Now Cyburbia, too?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/index.php?threads/say-goodbye-to-vbulletin-4-and-hello-to-xenforo.55409/#post-827568

I still have to tweak many of the message board settings. Let me unban the account, and set the email to the one you used to register SAC.

Okay, it wasn't banned. Strange. You should be ableto get back in, but the Super Amputee Cat account uses the email you used for SAC.

I hate Recaptcha too. I'll fix that.

Unfortunately, avatars didn't make the move during the database transition. Gotta' upload a new one. :(

There's still a lot more tweaking we have to do in the coming days. Xenforo is just as new to me as to everybody else here. I still have a lot of learning to do.

SAC

http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/index.php?threads/say-goodbye-to-vbulletin-4-and-hello-to-xenforo.55409/#post-827568

I still have to tweak many of the message board settings. Let me unban the account, and set the email to the one you used to register SAC.

Okay, it wasn't banned. Strange. You should be ableto get back in, but the Super Amputee Cat account uses the email you used for SAC.

I hate Recaptcha too. I'll fix that.

Unfortunately, avatars didn't make the move during the database transition. Gotta' upload a new one. :(

There's still a lot more tweaking we have to do in the coming days. Xenforo is just as new to me as to everybody else here. I still have a lot of learning to do.
Ok, thanks, Dan. Are the galleries still up and if so, can we finally upload new pics once again? I am always leery of upgrades. It seems that with each upgrade (not just here but other forums I've been on) something is always lost.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
The gallery is down, because Photopost (the gallery script) depended on the vBulletin database for user information. I bought the XenForo gallery package, and I'm going to work on it next weekend -- supposedly, it can convert the Photopost database. The images are still there -- If I can't get the new image hosting script to work, I'll bundle up the images, and make them available for download.

SAC

I just tried to log in under my old account again. It again said I was banner for useing
The gallery is down, because Photopost (the gallery script) depended on the vBulletin database for user information. I bought the XenForo gallery package, and I'm going to work on it next weekend -- supposedly, it can convert the Photopost database. The images are still there -- If I can't get the new image hosting script to work, I'll bundle up the images, and make them available for download.
I still cannot seem to log in under my old Super Amputee Cat handle. Once again it said I was banned for using a Bad Mail address. What is the e-mail that is associated with that address. Does it begin with Epit... or Rabs...?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
epitoooozy (I'll delete this after your next post)

If you're still having problems, text me - 512-***-****

Last edited:

SAC

epitoooozy (I'll delete this after your next post)

If you're still having problems, text me - 512-***-***
512-***-***
So both Usernames are associated with that e-mail account? That's strange because I have only had that account for a couple of years yet have been with Cyburbia for more that 20. I wonder what the previous account was.

Should I just text you a new e-mail address for my Super Amputee Cat account?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Should I just text you a new e-mail address for my Super Amputee Cat account?
I changed your Super Amputee Cat account to the email you had on SAC, and added another character to the SAC email account so it wouldn't be a duplicate. Text me a new email, and I'll edit your profile.