• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

He's perfectly sane #2

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
This guy is giving dominant -submissive deviant sexual behavior a bad name. Thanks a lot buddy.

It appears that the Wisconsin area has an unusually high amount of freaky deaky people.......must be the cold weather. :p ;)

biscuit

Cyburbian
What is it with Wisconsin and crazy-ass sexual murders. Too much beer in the water supply?

BKM

Cyburbian
Ugh. Is it all the represseds German genetics?

(before I am accused of anti-German prejudice, my background is at least half German) :)

Mastiff

Gunfighter
donk said:
Maybe her safe word's were the same as Mastiffs?
Mastiff doesn't have a safe word... he isn't a sub.

The JOKE goes... the sub who got real hurt had the safe word, "you hit like a pussy".

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
ya know i hate when the press picks up on any "deviant" thing sexual going on-the man was not kinky, the man was a killer.

his sex life (if there is indeed one) has nothing to do with killing someone end of story

gives the rest of us a bad name