• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hey, Chet ...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Guess who was on TechTV just a few minutes ago? I saw it, and ran to grab the digital camera.

Runner

Cyburbian
Cool you get to run a 10k to earn a wife. Does the winner get to propose marriage? :)

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Runner said:
Cool you get to run a 10k to earn a wife. Does the winner get to propose marriage? :)
Pretty cool. I am only up to a 5k wonder if that gets me a girlfriend or just a mistress!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Damn! Sorry I missed it. I've always wondered if he's as neurotic as it seems on the web site.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
JoshD said:
Pretty cool. I am only up to a 5k wonder if that gets me a girlfriend or just a mistress!
Mistresses cost far more than 5K -- think more like $20K or more per year. 5K can get you a really nice "girlfriend" for a night, or a lesser quality one for more nights. $20 can get you ten or fifteen minutes with some, but I don't think you want to go there. ;)

Guap once posted a link to a site with women (was it from Asia? Eastern Europe?) looking to find husbands in the US of A. Maybe $5K would be enough?