• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hey Skel, I’m making Piscos tonight…

H

Cyburbian
Last night I juiced 4 large bags of limes and tonight I make Pisco Sours for my company coming in for the UT / Miami game.

My ingredients/recipe:

2 part Pisco
1 part fresh limejuice
1 spoon of confectioner's sugar
a dollop of egg white

Shake with crushed ice

Pour and top off with a splash of angostura bitters

What is your recipe??

And for everyone else, please share your favorite cocktail recipe then we can try out everyone’s drink and decide out fav. :)

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
H said:
And for everyone else, please share your favorite cocktail recipe then we can try out everyone’s drink and decide out fav. :)
A glass filled with ice, fill 3/4 with gin (Beefeaters), fill with tonic water, top with a slice of lime. Make many.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Tall glass filled w/ 3 ice cubes, 3/4 Vodka, a dash of triple sec, and fill the rest with Loganberry, and you have your self a "Good Morning Bloody Rumpy, Nice of you to Join Us this morning".

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
H said:
What is this Loganberry of which you speak?
Its a drink sort of like a cross between loganberry and loganberry. I guess its a regional thing around here, but it sort of taste like a cross between kool aid and liquid crack.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
My Pisco Sour recipie

Nice recipie H.
Though I prepare it a bit more softly.
My Recipie:
1 1/2 part of Pisco
1 1/2 part of Pica Lemon (Which is close to lime) Juice
2 full tablespoons of confectioner's sugar
1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon
4 cubes of ice.

Other favourite cocktails: Martinis :)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Hey Skel, I’m making Piscos tonight…

RichmondJake said:
A glass filled with ice, fill 3/4 with gin (Beefeaters), fill with tonic water, top with a slice of lime. Make many.
Better with Bombay Sapphire. Mmmmmm.

My personal favorite...
Ice filled glass, fill 3/4 with bourbon (Makers Mark for taste, Wild Turkey 101 for getting "Toe-up"), fill with ginger ale (better with Blenheim or other authentic "hot" ginger ale), then a squeeze of lime wedge.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Rye and Ginger Ale is about as fancy as I get. Otherwise, it's straight scotch, beer, or wine.

H

Cyburbian
Another good’n:

Slice up a half of a sour orange into wedges and put in a tumbler glass.
Then add two spoons of sugar
With the spoon, crush the oranges and sugar until a juicy syrup is made.
Leave the oranges (peal and all) in the tumbler and add fill with Vodka and ice to taste.

Mmmmmmm

This has become a cocktail of choice at my house after I made this one night on a modification of a Brazilian drink made this exact way, but with lemons. The fruit stand had no lemons that day you see. Now I exclusively use sour oranges (these are the ones that are wrinkly).

:-D

ludes98

Cyburbian
Highball with small amount of ice, vodka to 1/2 inch from top, tonic, pinch of lime juice.

JNL

Cyburbian
My favourite drink at the moment is passionfruit-infused 42 Below vodka with cranberry juice. Simple but very yummy :)

I tried a chocolate martini on the weekend, that was surprisingly good too.