• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 Hi everybody

I am an architect urban designer currently living in Jerusalem . Will be seen a lot on the NEVER ENDING Bicycle Thread :-D

JNL

Cyburbian
Welcome arvindil from New Zealand's capital city, Wellington, glad to have you join us :)

nerudite

Cyburbian
Welcome to the forums! What type of projects are you working on in Jerusalem?

nerudite said:
Welcome to the forums! What type of projects are you working on in Jerusalem?
Right from planning residential neighbourhoods in the middle of nowhere ( literally in the middle of the desert ) to public buildings within the city .

SGB

Cyburbian
Welcome from New York state, USA.

Note to North American Cyburbanites: I think we can quit complaining about the tough political climates that we work in now. 8-!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome,
Thank you for expanding our international membership,
from the SW corner of Indiana in the Central Time Zone.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Welcome :)
Looks like theres a lot of activity in the Asia Oceanic Zone Guys.
By the way great map Cardinal.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
From New Delhi to JErusalem is a long way boy!!

Note to North American Cyburbanites: I think we can quit complaining about the tough political climates that we work in now.
I quite agree to that.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
arvindil said:
Will be seen a lot on the NEVER ENDING Bicycle Thread :-D
Welcome to Cyburbia Forum. I look forward to hearing about some of your projects and input on planning from a Mid-East Planner.

Also, I look forward to you posts on the NEVER ENDING Bicycle Thread. There are MANY MANY cyclists here.

Happy Posting and welcome again.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Welcome from the bottom of Lake Michigan!

Last edited:

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings from south central Indiana in the Eastern Standard Time Zone, where our General Assembly is yet again to take up the simple matter of Hoosier Time Zones.

Tell us about your route from New Delhi to Jerusalem!

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Welcome, arvindil! Look forward to your posts on the bike thread. However, no dissing old guys who love recumbents, OK?

Gedunker said:
Tell us about your route from New Delhi to Jerusalem!
My long route didnt quite involve sitting in the boot of the car or stowed away on a fishing boat as it crossed 'friendly' borders . its more of all the administrative hassles involved to stay and work here . lets not bore you with it.

DecaturHawk - I started riding again after nearly 16 years, I am certainly not going to take a dig at an older man who is already on his back :)

SGB

Cyburbian
arvindil said:
DecaturHawk - I started riding again after nearly 16 years, I am certainly not going to take a dig at an older man who is already on his back :)
Ooooh - you are going to fit in nicely here!! Nice dig!!
:-D