• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hi everyone!

mcmplans

Cyburbian
Hello everyone! My name is Lisa and I have been lurking around these boards for a while and thought that I would finally take the opportunity to introduce myself.

I am the community planner for a small town in middle Tennessee. I moved here about 4 months ago from another small town in Mississippi. The town where I work now is where I grew up and where my family still lives so it is nice to be home.

You guys are really funny and I am glad that I discovered this site. It definately breaks up the tedious daily tasks of staff reports and zoning amendments.

SGB

Cyburbian
Welcome, Lisa.

Nice to have another rural planner about.

Enjoy!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Welcome Lisa. Isn't it great working for (or in my case very near) your hometown?

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Welcome aboard. I think that many of us were "cyburbia voyeurs" before we became members.

lisa - welcome - we're happy to have you. I'm working in my husband's hometown. its hard to turn a corner without bumping into someone he went to highschool with or one of his million cousins. not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

anyway, enjoy the boards!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
A day late...but welcome Lisa. (woo hoo my net access is back at work today!)

The Irish One

You know where you are you're in the jungle baby

welcome to this great site and have fun -lots of cool stuff here. a song for you

Welcome to the jungle
We've got fun 'n' games
We got everything you want
Honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find
Whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey
We got your disease