• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 Hi! Iam new here!, Viki, From India,

eng_plnr_hsg

Hello All!,

I hope everyone is fine!, Iam viki,m 32, from india, qualified as civil enggr, and Masters in Planning(Housing). I have professional experinece of about 8 years in construction project management of building projects with in India. Iam glad to be ehre, and look forward to freinds.

Best Regards,
viki

tsc

Cyburbian
Well welcome, be sure to have a pin placed on the locater map!!

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings from the north side of mile 609 of the Ohio River -- an hour ahead of JNA and, therefor, in a place where it is dark when the kids get up but light when they go down.

What types of housing projects are you working on?

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Welcome from the bottom of Lake Michigan - Chicago!

eng_plnr_hsg

Hi Everyone Again!

I thank you again for greeting me and wishing me. I have been involved in all kind of projects , housing as well as institutional and commercial projects.

Regards,

vivek

biscuit

Cyburbian
And the Indian contingent continues to grow.

Welcome from Pennsylvania, USA :b:

eng_plnr_hsg

Hello Planner Girl!

PlannerGirl said:
Welcome and look forward to your posts.
Hello there again!.

How u have been?, Tell something about ur self? Whats your area of activities for work? etc.

Best Regards
viki

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome from Indiana
from the northshore of the Ohio River at Milemarker 792.5
in the CTZ therefore west of Gedunker.
For the next 6 months we're the same time as Indianapolis.

eng_plnr_hsg

Hello Gedunker!

Gedunker said:
Greetings from the north side of mile 609 of the Ohio River -- an hour ahead of JNA and, therefor, in a place where it is dark when the kids get up but light when they go down.

What types of housing projects are you working on?
Hello there?,,

I have worked as project manager for plotted residential development, as well as residential apartments.

Regards
viki

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Welcome. We can always use more international insight on planning! Thanks for joining us.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Welcome Viki.
Which City do you work in?

And the Indian contingent continues to grow.
Hmmm!

OT:
from downunder.
Rem now that all member cricket playing countries within cyburbia are doing well( Even the English Team breaking records now), I think the coming Aussie tour with India might be interesting. Eh! If you are following the test match series then you'll agree that its a tough team to play with. :-}

eng_plnr_hsg

Doitnow!! said:
Welcome Viki.
Which City do you work in?

Hmmm!

OT:

Rem now that all member cricket playing countries within cyburbia are doing well( Even the English Team breaking records now), I think the coming Aussie tour with India might be interesting. Eh! If you are following the test match series then you'll agree that its a tough team to play with. :-}
Helloo,, Do it now!!

Which city are u working in? iam working in India itself.