• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

hi - interesting site!

kes

hi,

this is my first visit, and i am interested to see what i can learn about urban design issues - with a particular bent towards ecological sustainability issues. for me, this is pretty broad - most areas in urban design relate in some way to ecological sustainability - economics, community development, social issues, you name it. anyway, my hands are cold and my brain little fried right now, from too long at the computer, so bye for now!

kes :)

mike gurnee

Cyburbian
kes, thanks for posting!

For generalities, we can dirrct you to texts and periodicals. But if you have some specifics, perhaps then we can offer you more advice about the issue at hand.

But then, if you merely want to commeerate, we are very good at that.

kms

Cyburbian
Commiserate - to show empathy or understanding. See Friday Afternoon in forums.

Welcome! My degree is Environmental Resources; I worked as an erosion control inspector and now work for a state-wide environmental organization.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Welcome! It's good to see that we are drawing more visitors from the bottom half of the planet. We've enjoyed photos of Wllington, NZ, posted by JNL. Is Australia as nice?