• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 Hi There (Real Original Subject Line, but Who Cares)

RobGuru

Hi Everyone...

I'm new here... decided that I'd start to get involved in professional bulletin boards instead of just sports. I'm a Senior Planner with the Adams County, PA planning office here in Gettysburg. Looking forward to discussion various issues with the members of this board!!

Rob

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Welcome!!!

So when is Disney going to start building that park next to the Gettysburg battlefield??? :p

donk

Cyburbian
welcome aboard, jump right in we are a mostly friendly bunch.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Welcome! You know... we have sports discussions here too, so you can ditch you sports bbs and become a full-time cyburbia devotee ;)

Any chance you like hockey? We need more hockey fans here to balance out the football threads...

SGB

Cyburbian
Welcome.

Nice to have another member from near the northeast. We're somewhat overrun by midwesterners.

Thankfully, our friends in Chile, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand help to balance things out a bit! ;)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Welcome! I am sure you Gettysburg planners can contribute a lot to some of our discussions.

Rem

Cyburbian
Hello and welcome.

As you are looking forward to discussion on various issues, you have come to the right place - all issues here are various (as opposed to the other kind).

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Finally we have a Gettysburg [IP] Address.

*boo hiss*

Welcome

RobGuru

Thanks for all the welcomes... even the ones with the bad puns!! :p

I think we'll all get along just fine.