• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hillary Clinton Pregnant?

Hillary Rodham Clinton is...?

• Preggers

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Fat

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Stealing construction equipment

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other, which I will explain below

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
Haven't heard anything, I don't think I would jump to conclusions. It could be many other things, especially since it's just one picture....

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
After the whole white house furniture stealing fiasco, I voted for construction equipment.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Chet said:
After the whole white house furniture stealing fiasco, I voted for construction equipment.
My thoughts exactly. But on second though, I could be wrong. Maybe she has an intern hidden in her pants.

el Guapo

Capitalist
I don't know about her wombly (satan spawn) status, but the guy on the left is a dead ringer for every county road & bridge supervisor in the nation.

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
I can't (and don't want to) imagine Hillary having sex --- so, no, can't be pregnant. If she were busy in that department, maybe Bubba wouldn't have jumped at the first horny intern. Hillary must just be getting kinda fat.

I bet she loses it all when she undergoes "image consulting" in the run up to her 2008 bid for her old home.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
If she is, can't be Bill's because 1) She has probably not gone near Mr. Member, cigar stand in, or Monica's playstick since, well, Monica was near it 2) if she did, Bill probably lost it on her blue shirt, anyway.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
This picture could also be a good one to use for the caption contest... I see it now..."Well, Bill seems to think he is this big..."

Last edited:

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Pregnant? C'mon ... Hillary Clinton is 56 years old.

She's just chunky.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I vote fat, in a way, I hope she doesn't spawn another devil ;)

Photo caption :
Guy holding the map: God damned planners they never let my projects alone! I just want to make a recreational park in the
middle of an industrial park, what's the fuss about it?
Guy with the pink shirt: So what do you want for lunch?
Hillary Clinton: I want a beef this large!
GWTPS: Oh sh*t..!
Guy behind GWTPS: I not here!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
if she is please let the kid be better looking than the first one

that kid is just ugly

Repo Man

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
if she is please let the kid be better looking than the first one

that kid is just ugly
Chelsea is a babe! Yeah she has some akward years, but don't we all.

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
Repo Man said:
Chelsea is a babe! Yeah she has some akward years, but don't we all.
Yeah I embarrassed to admit a few years ago that she had a decent body. I never thought I'd say that after all the SNL skits that ripped on her teenage acne. It's gotta be tough growing up in the public eye.

otterpop

Cyburbian
Fred Thompson looks like he is going to pop at anytime and from the look of the scowl on his face it has been a difficult pregnancy.

cch

Cyburbian
The photos aren't showing up for me. So, I don't know how bad they look. But I gotta say the way this thread is going is kinda sickening to me, bashing on Hillary for having a middle-aged woman's gut (I assume that is what the photo shows) and bashing on Chelsea for her curly-haired with braces phase (I don't remember her having acne).

Why so cruel?

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Moderator note:

Thread Closed. I'm not sure who revived this thread from the dead, but it's certainly not going to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.