• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hola Amigos! (started by JivecitySTL)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
(Repost of JivecitySTL's post. Accidentally deleted it .... sorry! D)

Hola Amigos
Hey everyone. I'm JivecitySTL, commonly known as Jive. I'm 23 from the great City of St. Louis (Central West End neighborhood) and I love cities, especially old industrial ones. I probably won't be on this forum too often, but every now and then. Nice people from what I can tell.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I tend to stay quiet during the St. Louis threads there, but here it's a city that is't well represented. Central West End is a great area! Urbane and hip, almost the cultural center of the city, and close to the hard working south side and grit of the north side.

Welcome aboard!

I tend to stay quiet during the St. Louis threads there, but here it's a city that is't well represented. Central West End is a great area! Urbane and hip, almost the cultural center of the city, and close to the hard working south side and grit of the north side.

Welcome aboard!

JivecitySTL

Cyburbian
Thanks for re-posting my introduction. I just want to share my favorite cities with everyone because a lot of them are underrated and overlooked:

St. Louis (of course)
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Detroit
Cleveland
Philadelphia
New York
Washington, DC
Boston
Chicago

As you may be able to tell, I prefer old, dense urban cities. Go check out my thread under Cities and Places for a tour of my neighborhood!

Top Bottom