• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Holiday shopping

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Ok folks Im almost done holiday shopping but im down to those last few odd gifts

anyone got a good list of online retailers for odd things, collectables etc?

I have used amazon, caswell Massey, H2O+ and others.

Thanks!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Spencers is always cool for little stocking stuffers, oddball things, etc.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
ummm no i was thinking more along the line of waterman pens and wool sweaters

gotta get the doggie daddy to get the boys new Burberry collars in too!

yes im always done shopping by Dec 1

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
I like Signals and iloveadeal.com They are both now affiliated with Marshall Fields/Target so you should be able to reach them thru target.com

They have interesting gift items. I have been buying from both for many years.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Oh, and also try coldwater creek. They have great clothing, including sweaters (women's) and some gift items.

Jen

Cyburbian
Yes yes you must go to www.sierratradingpost.com you will find unbeleivable selections from rockclimbing gear to top designer duds, luggage and SHOES lots and lots of stuff deeply discounted. ALso they have decorative houewares and good linens and doggy beds even kayaks, go now finish your shopping! New shoppers get 5% discount.

I'm DONE! And WRAPPED! And the house is all DECORATED! Mwaaaa haa haa!

I did a bit on Amazon this year. But since all our younger brothers(in laws) and sisters all need dress clothes for their new grown up jobs (and interviews) it really was a Very Macy's Christmas.