• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hollywood Knows What Really Happened.

Jeff

Cyburbian
The only one of these whacko "political prisoner" thingies I do follow is the Mumia one. Especially when you live in Philly.

It is so much fun going down to the Mumia rallies around City Hall every year or so, and watching stupid suburban white kids getting their asses kicked by those who have half a brain and realize the guy is a murderer, and the cops do nothing :)

Mumia is a murderer who doesn't belong in an 8' x 10' cell,
He belongs 6' closer to hell!

Justice for police officer Daniel Faulkner

www.danielfaulkner.com

Last edited:

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I am so sick of these activist stars/bands (like the Beastie Boys or Rage Against the Machine) that get on these casues like Free Mumia and Free Tibet and their idiot fans jump onboard, buying t-shirts with slogans and showing up for demonstrations. I'll bet that 99% don't know any of the facts surrounding the Mumia case nor could they locate Tibet on a map, let alone explain what is going on over there.