• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

How are your reflexes?

JNL

Cyburbian
Cardinal said:
You are awful! This is horrible! I can't believe anyone would enjoy something like this! :-c

I scored 617.5, though. :-$

801.5 and it was gruesome!!!

B'lieve

Cyburbian
717.8 on the Gruesome Evil Penguin Whacking from Hell Game (TM). My poor penguin's head hit four bombs along the way.

On another note, how do you make superscripts on these message boards (for example, for the "TM")?

EDIT: 838.7 and 7 bombs. Uhhh, that's a lot of blood for one little penguin. Time to stop now.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
B'lieve said:
On another note, how do you make superscripts on these message boards (for example, for the "TM")?

I cheat. I use Word, and then cut and paste it.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Heyyyy! This isn't fair at all!!

Ive been smashing poor pingu for many weeks now and ive surely beaten the JNL record( I think i equalled her 323.5). The least I could do( not deliberately) was 58 something.

I thought posting such links would lead to uproars from the animal lovers. Now i know that planners all over the world think alike. :p

link
this is where i started.

But EEEEEEKK
this ones really gory.
In around twenty tries i could get a high score of 783.6 and a series of 738.2 and 690, 631.

SInce most of us are either good at cricket or baseball, I expect a very stiff competition within cyburbia. ;-)

boiker

Cyburbian
Woohoo!

1017.17!!
Edit: 1128!

now that's long.

Last edited:

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Holy crap....1134.9. Hit 6 landmines.....

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
1296.1, hit the double land-mine and was airborne for a while. Thats the trick to getting the penguin the furthest possible distance.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Ya
I'm trying to get the projectile curve upwards out of the screem and land on the head- side of the land mines.
But even after hitting four or five of them the best I have done till now is 907.
Looks like there are better baseball batters in cyburbia to have crossed the 12 hundred mark.
It's a strange feeling to smash pingu so much as I really fond the cartoon interesting.

ludes98

Cyburbian
Sweet!!! I like the flying head! 1017! Shadow/snow imprint still present for the body which looks pretty funny.