• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

How come...

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
...my handle is always shown last on the list of folks browsing? I could develop some type of complex and go postal. Do I need to contact my lawyer about this?:-c

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
They post the avatars by how sexy they are, from most ugly to awesome. I would suggest not changing your avatar, STAY LAST!

Belle

Cyburbian
Hey!!!

I resent that ...I often show up first! ;) (of course, Jane Jacobs is not as attractive as RichmondJake's avatar... perhaps I should consider a change)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I beleive it may be this -- if you close your browser and come back, you get added to the end.

Belle

Cyburbian
Re: Hey!!!

Belle said:
I resent that ...I often show up first! ;) (of course, Jane Jacobs is not as attractive as RichmondJake's avatar... perhaps I should consider a change)
Wrong again! I often show up first on the active users list, but last on the forum browsing list, as Chet explained above.