• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

How Conservatives Secretly View All Liberals

statler

Cyburbian
The funny thing I knew somebody who actually went through something very similar. I''ll have to send it to them. My guess who be they will less than amused.

mugbub

BANNED
Dumbass Hippies

Great article exposing the stupid, living in filth, smoking grass, producing nothing, petchuly (sp?) stinking, stupid hippy long hairs all on mommy and daddy's dime. Wonder if they're planning majors? Nah, too lazy for even a gvt. job. ;)

el Guapo

Capitalist
Givin' my proppers to the Mugster!

Hip Hip Horray! We are one disfunctional family now!

Muggie is our Red from that 70's show! ;)

mugbub

BANNED
Dumbass Canadian

Gee Tranplanner, thank you for bringing me up to speed on the article and how it was satire. If it wasn't for your clue to me I would have gone on thinking that the Onion is dead serious in all its articles. I wouldn't have guessed it was satire in a million years! Now go drink your Molson and watch your silly hockey games, and play on this forum, but whatever you do, don't do any work. ;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Just makin' sure muggie - I didn't want you to get embarrassed when you brought up the article at your next Cranky Old Men Anonymous (COMA) meeting ;)

Welcome to the family, dumbass!

el Guapo

Capitalist
Re: Dumbass Canadian

mugbub1 said:
Gee Tranplanner, thank you for bringing me up to speed on the article and how it was satire. If it wasn't for your clue to me I would have gone on thinking that the Onion is dead serious in all its articles. I wouldn't have guessed it was satire in a million years! Now go drink your Molson and watch your silly hockey games, and play on this forum, but whatever you do, don't do any work. ;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
Muggie - You forgot this:
Gee Tranplanner, merci pour apporter que m'en haut pour expédier sur l'article et comment c'était la satire. Si ne ce pas était pour votre indice me j'aurais continué penser que l'Oignon est mort sérieux dans tous ses articles. Je n'aurais pas deviné c'étais la satire dans une années de million! Maintenant aller la boisson votre Molson et regarder vos jeux d'hockey bêtes, et la pièce sur ce forum, mais quoi que vous faites, ne pas faire de travail. ;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

he he he...

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Re: Re: Dumbass Canadian

El Guapo said:

Muggie - You forgot this:
Gee Tranplanner, merci pour apporter que m'en haut pour expédier sur l'article et comment c'était la satire. Si ne ce pas était pour votre indice me j'aurais continué penser que l'Oignon est mort sérieux dans tous ses articles. Je n'aurais pas deviné c'étais la satire dans une années de million! Maintenant aller la boisson votre Molson et regarder vos jeux d'hockey bêtes, et la pièce sur ce forum, mais quoi que vous faites, ne pas faire de travail. ;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

he he he...
Tabernac! Je comprend maintenant! (and I didn't even use babelfish!)

donk

Cyburbian
The babble fish mixed tenses and verb forms. instead of using the infinitive of teh verb (root) one should use the proper conjugation. (ie aller = va for tu or allez for vous) Its odd how translation programs can get some of the stuff right (use of the futur anterieur and such) but misses out on the other stuff.(should have used verb boire instead of noun boisson)

If EG did it himself, come on up to NB weneed more bilingual planners. Only problem, you'll have to leave your guns at the border.

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Je ne parle pas Francais...

...mais...

...un peu!!!

Ummm...

...ma jambe est du jambon?!

Ma foi!

Zut alors!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

el Guapo

Capitalist
I'm not BI in any way except for bipedal - not that there is anything wrong with that

This is it translated back into English from the mechanical French translation:

Gee Tranplanner, thank-you to bring that me in top to dispatch on the item and how it was the satire. So not this did step be for your index me I would have continued to think that the onion is serious dead in all its items. I would not have guessed this was the satire in a years of million! Now go the drink your Molson and look at your games stupid hockey, and the piece on this forum, but although you done, not to do work.