• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

How wrong could Mike D. be?

Mastiff

Gunfighter
A great concert. Those women can sing and play guitar... Not to mention the opening act, a Michele Malone, who reminds me of a cross between Melissa Ethridge and Sheryl Crow.

The mix was about, erm, 10 men... then;

1/4 Very butch (Crew cuts and tool belts and such)
1/4 Eugenies (Or Eugeniouses... black rim glasses, short hair, you'd have to know the town.)

And...

1/2 Lipstick! Oh yeah... I was down in the front row and we ended up in big pack of them. I'm quite sure they didn't harbor the same fantasies as I, but it was still fun.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Mastiff said:

1/4 Eugenies (Or Eugeniouses... black rim glasses, short hair, you'd have to know the town.)
You mean wannabe Emo girls with a hippie twist. ;)

Uhhhh... you didn't mention what concert this was that you went to.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Mastiff said:

1/2 Lipstick! Oh yeah... I was down in the front row and we ended up in big pack of them. I'm quite sure they didn't harbor the same fantasies as I, but it was still fun.

OH YEAH !!!

Ima hafta go to an Indigo Girls show right quick!!

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Re: Re: How wrong could Mike D. be?

Mike D. said:
OH YEAH !!!

Ima hafta go to an Indigo Girls show right quick!!
Actually... I liked the music, too. Not as much as the writhing females, but hey...

It was Indigo Girls, Nerudite... And Michele Malone (Who really rocked)