• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Hunting for Bambi's Dad

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
For those of you who have read the story out of Las Vegas where you can "hunt" a naked woman (bambi), I have a proposal for you, mostly for the women. You should come up with an idea similar to this one. For example, hunting for hot dogs or pursuing the full moon. Let's hear some ideas. Guys can submit as well.

On a side note, some girls at a high school where I grew up were tired of the guys wearing Hooters t-shirts so they came up with their own. They had a rooster on the front and the word Cocks across the top. Just getting even, I guess.

Last edited:

Seabishop

Cyburbian
No role reversal can work properly because guys would welcome the attention. We would've loved it if girls in my high school wore those t-shirts.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
I dont shoot my men, if you break your toys you dont get new ones!

Whips are much nicer than paintballs. Though a bunch of us are going on a paintball outing here soon-WITH layers of material to protect all of us.