• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

I am having women troubles, I could use some help from the ladies here... (and guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Michele Zone said:
Surely you didn't mean to suggest that earrings are too weird for you? :-D
Uh... earrings are fine with me.. I don't take earrings as piercings...
I just don't like women that look like they recieved a nail bomb explosion in their face.. :p

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
I just don't like women that look like they recieved a nail bomb explosion in their face.. :p

ROTFLMFAO

What about other body part? Like the Ta Ta's, the belly button or even a little lower 8-! ??

JNL

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
Uh... earrings are fine with me.. I don't take earrings as piercings...

Well Available Ambassador, I have 8 ear piercings (though I only wear 2 at a time) and I took out my eyebrow stud ;) How's that cuban style boat coming along? :-D

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Can we kill this thread and start a new one? My tragic yet informative love life (or lack of one) has gone from me being worried about a girl to piercing and appearances of women. But well over 1000 views and over 100 posts does make me feel loved… All together now… AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Planderella

Cyburbian
michaelskis said:
Can we kill this thread and start a new one? My tragic yet informative love life (or lack of one) has gone from me being worried about a girl to piercing and appearances of women. But well over 1000 views and over 100 posts does make me feel loved… All together now… AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Consider it done!

Status
Not open for further replies.