• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.
  • On Thursday night (2/21), I did something I probably shouldn't have with the server. I lost about 90 posts and three new users in the process. If you registered on Thursday, please re-register. If you posted on Thursday, maybe post twice as much on Friday? Again, I apologize. :(

I am on the Inactive users list

Michele Zone

BANNED
It tells me I need mod help to get posting privileges reinstated.

I dutifully sent an email. Thought I would try posting here as well.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Moderator note:
Should be back to "Cyburbian" status now.

Michele Zone

BANNED
So, I don't actually know how to respond. I was not expecting to be warmly welcomed back. And I got issues. ;)

Do I need to re-re-intro myself in the "Introduce yourself" forum? (I did that once about 5 or 6 years ago, then disappeared again.)

Is there a standard procedure for bringing a Cyburbian back from the dead? Or are we winging it here?

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
Perhaps we can subject you to the Cyburbian Inquisition so newer folks can get to know you - happy your back - I'll leave it to Maister to get it going!

Brocktoon

Cyburbian
How long does one have to wait to get out of the penalty box that is the inactive group?

Doohickie

Cyburbian
How do you get into the penalty box? I've been inactive for years at a time, then I just pop back and it's all good.

natski

Cyburbian
I feel like i have been red carded - I too have an inactive status! Can i please come back :D:D:D;)

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
I feel like i have been red carded - I too have an inactive status! Can i please come back :D:D:D;)
Moderator note:
You should be all set and back to Cyburbian status.