• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂
  • If you're returning to Cyburbia, your old password should still work with your username. If you can't remember your password, you can reset it here. If your email changed, or you can't get into your account, follow these instructions.

I am on the Inactive users list

It tells me I need mod help to get posting privileges reinstated.

I dutifully sent an email. Thought I would try posting here as well.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Moderator note:
Should be back to "Cyburbian" status now.

So, I don't actually know how to respond. I was not expecting to be warmly welcomed back. And I got issues. ;)

Do I need to re-re-intro myself in the "Introduce yourself" forum? (I did that once about 5 or 6 years ago, then disappeared again.)

Is there a standard procedure for bringing a Cyburbian back from the dead? Or are we winging it here?

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
Perhaps we can subject you to the Cyburbian Inquisition so newer folks can get to know you - happy your back - I'll leave it to Maister to get it going!

How do you get into the penalty box? I've been inactive for years at a time, then I just pop back and it's all good.