• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

"I can't get into my old account!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
You may have an old account on Cyburbia, and want to use it, but you can't get in. Usually, it's because the email address in your profile no longer exists, so you can't recover your password. Maybe you forgot your username or the email address you originally used years ago.

In any case, if you want to get back into an old account, send an email to cyburbia (at) cyburbia (dot) org, tell me who you are, and let me know any other information like your old Cyburbia username or email address. I'll count on my gut instinct (and maybe a little bit of Google detective work) to confirm that you're really who you say you are. fix the account profile, and give you the login details if everything checks out. As another option, you can create a temporary account, post a message in this subforum, and we'll send you login details if we think you're legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.