• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

I did it!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
michaelskis said:
OH and I had a beer with Josh D and a few of his Lady friends, we where thinking that some time we should get a mid west Cyburbia party together. I propose it be held in Kalamazoo due it is mid way between Detroit and Chicago.

But KaZoo is a bit north, and not so close for the St. Louis Crowd. We need something farther south, and west. How about Gary? ;)

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
I agree. Need something closer to us. What about Chicago? That could be a vey fun place to hang.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Jessie-J said:
I agree. Need something closer to us. What about Chicago? That could be a vey fun place to hang.

She blew me off when she came to Racine, dont trust her!!! ;)

Chet said:

Okay -- exactly how do you mean "blew you off"? Can we have some clarification? I can think of 2 meanings, and they are pretty well Opposite of each other. :)

JNL

Cyburbian
Hey Jessie-J, congrats! I know how hard it can be to make the break, but also how it can be a really great move! I have no regrets about breaking off a 5-year relationship, and I am so much happier with my (single) life these days.

Good for you!

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
Chet said:

I never made it to Racine. I was going to go but the trip got cancelled....long story, but I'll go up eventually. I'm thinking about Thanksgiving now....

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Jessie-J said:
I never made it to Racine. I was going to go but the trip got cancelled....long story, but I'll go up eventually. I'm thinking about Thanksgiving now....

Im just up the road and a bucket of fun. ;) Lemme know if you make it up this way.