• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

I did this!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Looks fantastic! Didnt take too long to load with my T1 line. Dial up would have sucked.

Habanero

Cyburbian
oh, and you can click on the titles in the Table of Contents and it will shoot you to that page; also can be done in the checklist area.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
one very important thing is missing

Staff acknowledgements! Always pat yerself on the back (besides it makes for a good portfolio piece...)

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Great Job - I like how you incorporated a lot of photos and drawings to get the point across.

On a sidenote: It looks so nice and warm there. I am ready to pack up and move.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
It has been added to my growing collection of worthwhile reports, ordinances, guides, essays, and etc. Excellent.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Michael Stumpf said:
It has been added to my growing collection of worthwhile reports, ordinances, guides, essays, and etc. Excellent.
Same here. I showed it to Prudence and he was impressed.

BEST FORM OF PLANNER FLATTERY: It it wasnt for the archictecture and palm trees I'd steal it, and word search and replace "Chandler" with "Muskego".

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Nice job Ash!

I's added to my growing list of bookmarks as well.

Habanero

Cyburbian
awww, shucks guys. :) :) I also added a staff aknowledgement page to the print copies, I'm trying to draft something to get it online too.

Top Bottom