• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

I finally made it - 1000th post

boiker

Cyburbian
1000 posts. phew.

It's like running the first 2 miles of a marathon and then realizing your 17 miles behind the leader.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Congrats! Too bad about that other job messing up your post per day average! ;)

Budgie

Cyburbian
Your digital slackdom is rivaled only by those who have clubed before you. Welcome to the Clube, boiker. I'll have an ice cold Rolling Rock in your honor in about an hour. Cheers !!!!!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
You might be at 1000, but what is your posts per day count?......hmmmmmmmm.....that is the true indicator of dedicated slackering. :-D

oh....congrats, too!!!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome to Teh Clube. :-0

Last edited:

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings from teh clube. The air really is a little clearer in here.
Now get back to work, 2000 isn't really that far off. ;-)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Congratulations, Gedunker! Has Dan sent you your C-cret Cyburbia Decoder Ring© yet? Whn you hold it up to MZ's posts it condenses them to just a few words and reveals the hidden message. ;)

Hceux

Cyburbian
Hip, hip hooray! I can't imagine how long it would take me to break that glass-ceiling barrier. Enjoy it when you're up there! :)

Hceux said:
Hip, hip hooray! I can't imagine how long it would take me to break that glass-ceiling barrier. Enjoy it when you're up there! :)
At .47 posts per day, you are on schedule to make it in a mere 5.829204314 years. Since you have already been here about 8 1/3 months, you only have a little over 5 years to go. :-0

Cue the music: "too much time on my hands..." 8-!

Cardinal said:
Congratulations, Gedunker! Has Dan sent you your C-cret Cyburbia Decoder Ring© yet? Whn you hold it up to MZ's posts it condenses them to just a few words and reveals the hidden message. ;)
Hey, I could seriously use one of those! When do I get one??? :-D (I have it on good authority that it is also useful to master the art of skimming them. ;-) )

Last edited:

Rem

Cyburbian
Congratulations Boiker. Those naysayers who comment on your post per day rate obviously don't recognise the virtue of quality over quantity. ;-)

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Ahhhh, the life of a slacker. Congrats and welcome to the clube, boiker. :b:

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
In the spelling style of donk:

welcome to teh clube :b:

boiker

Cyburbian
Gedunker said:
The air really is a little clearer in here.
/deep breath

hmmm. .asthma isn't so bad anymore :)

I'm not sure what will come first, 2,000 posts or IS eliminating my internet rights.

they are particular about internet "on" time. So when this window is minimized, it says i'm active on the net.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Congratulations you're finally cool enough to hang out with us. Show up behind the Dairy Queen tonight with a shoplifted 12 pack of Coors.

Welcome into the Clube House. Let me show you around. We don't sit on *that* couch, after a wild evening where Plannergirl...er...just don't sit there. And if it smells kind of funky in that corner over there, its because that's where Cardinal....er, nevermind. The Heinekin in the Clube fridge is communal, but stay away from the snackpacks labelled "Chet", or there's hell to pay.

We're happy to have you!

boiker

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
Congratulations you're finally cool enough to hang out with us. Show up behind the Dairy Queen tonight with a shoplifted 12 pack of Coors.
All I could find is Aspen Edge. Will that suffice ;-)