• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

I Guess I'm Getting Old

Jeff

Cyburbian
I actually learned something from the news that I was completely unaware of. Now time to go get me some Jelly Bracelets.

SNAP

Budgie

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
I actually learned something from the news that I was completely unaware of. Now time to go get me some Jelly Bracelets.

SNAP
It sounds like truth or dare, spin the bottle and all those other teenage games most of us have played. So what !!! I think if everyone's playing honestly, the meat market we call the american bar scene could come with FDA approved labels. I like it, makes things very simple. Brightly colored plumage.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
WOW Black, Blue and Red are my favorite colors. Looks like I'm off the the mall tonight "To Get Mine"

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Can we get some other colors for acts not mentioned? I could think of some colors that I would wear to represent fun times.

donk

Cyburbian
Trail Nazi said:
Can we get some other colors for acts not mentioned? I could think of some colors that I would wear to represent fun times.
Like we need any more code words/colours sayings for unmentionable acts.

Budgie

Cyburbian
donk said:
Like we need any more code words/colours sayings for unmentionable acts.
What do you guys have in mind.

Taken from a draft development code I worked on.

Specified Sexual Activities: means and includes any of the following

a. the fondling or other erotic touching of "Specified Anatomical Areas" as defined herein, or
b. sex acts, normal or perverted, actual or simulated, including but not limited to, intercourse, oral copulation, sodomy, bestiality, cunnilingus, masturbation, or
c. excretory functions as part of or in connection with any of the activities set forth in subsections a. and b.; or
d. any combination of the aforementioned activities.

I enjoyed putting this definition together.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Young Punks! The code is too easy. They should have to go through many awkward years of doubt, and feelings of worthlessness before hooking up just as I did! ;) TMI?

Budgie

Cyburbian
No downside.

There's no down site to SNAP from the males perspective. How about a color that means, "kick in the gonads" or "spit in on the face" or "car gets keyed"? It's russian roulette without a bullet. I suppose one of the young ladies could have an STD. That would make things fun.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Trail Nazi said:
Excuse me TN, but if you have good gossip for me to share with the 3rd goddess, let's hear it!

Budgie

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
if you have good gossip for me to share with the 3rd goddess, let's hear it!
Can gods gossip too? Or is gossiping strickly a female endeavour?